Spoil it For Me

Friday, April 21, 2006

Bob's NBA Playoff Picks!!


The playoffs start this weekend! I am really excited! It would be nice if the Raptors had find a way in but I think if they make the right moves they can find the 7th spot next year! Going into the playoffs I decided to root for a couple of underdogs (Bulls and Clips) and my favourite Western conference team: the Phoenix Suns. I also want to see Lebron and his Cavs do well. So because of this I might be biast when it comes to their series... but I don't think I am. On to my predictions!

Eastern Conference:
Bucks vs. Pistons - Pistons in 5. Was there any doubt?
Bulls vs. Heat - Bulls in 6. This is the prediction where I will most likely be wrong but I believe in the Bulls. They have some big bodies that can slow down Shaq and they have toughness.
Pacers vs. Nets - Nets in 5. I hate this prediction because I hate Vince Carter but I just can't see the Pacers being able to keep up with the Nets attack.
Cavs vs. Wizards - Cavs in 6. Lebron has Hughes back and that should be able to get them through the first round... next round?

Western Conference:

Kings vs. Spurs - Spurs in 6. Good effort by the Kings but it won't be enough.
Mavs vs. Griz. - Mavs in 5. I like the Griz. but the Mavs are just too good!
Clips vs. Nuggets - Clips in 6. Clippers finally win a playoffs series. Their team has talent but how far will that get them?
Lakers vs. Suns - Suns in 6. Kobe is a amazing player but the Suns have an amazing team. Kobe will score 60 a game in this series but the Suns are going to score 120!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home